Thank you from your winner – Sara!

SaraFalconeI’m A Scientist, Get Me Out Of Here was a continuous surprise. I was surprised I was selected, I was surprised I wasn’t evicted and I was amazed I won!

I didn’t know what to expect and didn’t think kids will be so interested in my work; I work with animals and I was scared a lot of people would be against it and they would be aggressive about it. But no, I had amazing and clever questions I didn’t even expected. Everybody was super friendly and interested in my work, my life and how I got where I am.

I had a lot of fun and I think I have never typed so fast in my life. I couldn’t wait for the chats, after the first couple of chats I started to plan my day so I could attend all of them! The other scientist of my zone were amazing, and I have learned a lot myself about different approached to study the same topic. The moderators where fabulous, even chatting with everyone in the staff room was a guaranteed laugh! I replied to the “ASK” questions everywhere: in the office, in the lab, at home in the evenings and even on the bus with my phone.
It’s an experience that everyone should do! I would be happy to apply again (and win again 😛 ).

Finally, I want to say THANK YOU!!!!!!!! To all the students that voted for me. They were the real stars of these two amazing weeks.

Sara J

Posted on November 26, 2015 by modangela in News. Leave a comment.